DC Autostop12 or 24V Deep Cycle Batteries
PART NUMBER - DCRAS-G2
Lift Tech Marines Direct Drive Autostop is our most advanced motor with safety features built in that no other company has. The Autostop unit is designed to automatically stop the lift at user defined upper and lower limits, preventing accidental over travel that can lead to damage. The Autostop boat lift motor is perfect for anyone having multiple users of the boat lift. Simply set the upper and lower level once and never have to worry about it again.
- The Autostop motor comes with 2 Remote Controls and Bluetooth built in. Add up to 5 different cell phones and use a phone to control the lift. Our Bluetooth app even lets you rename the lift in case you have multiple boat lifts. Bluetooth APP is free for Android and Apple phones. The app gives you the ability to control the motor and view the diagnostics on the motor.
- Easily set the upper and lower limits by pressing the up or down button and then the lock button on the remote.
- Lockable control panel for added safety.
- Will fit ANY boat lift that has a wheel. Up to 7,000 pound capacity.
- Quick and easy install with mounting kit. (Mounting Kits Sold Separately)
- Built in System Diagnostics no other brand has. Use for Free with our Bluetooth App.
- 12 Volt / 24 Volt DC Batteries. Hook up one or two batteries. We recommend 24 or 27 series Deep Cell Batteries.
- Comes with a back up bit to lower or raise the boat lift motor in case of a power failure. See video on how to use back up bit in the video section.
- Sprayed with Conformal Coating for added condensation protection.
- Motor is pre-wired for a canopy light. Turn the canopy light on and off with the remote control. The canopy light will automatically shut off at 7 minutes.
- Lift Tech Marine offers a 2 year warranty against manufacture defects on all of our boat lift motors.
- We believe in our motors, and this is why we are the only company that warranties our motors for commercial use.
- Our direct drive motor will mount vertical or horizontal depending on the brand of your boat lift.
We are the First and Only Company to use Circuit Boards with Soft Start.
Circuit boards are more expensive to use, but they allow us to program safety features that no other company can match. If the circuit board detects an issue it will go into a safety mode. If the winch gets backwound the motor will start and stop over and over letting you know something is wrong each time you try to operate it. If the motor gets too hot, pulls too many amps it will shut down for two minutes. If the voltage is too low the motor will stop and go into a safety mode. We also program soft start into the circuit boards to allow the voltage to slow down for a split second when the motor is activated. This reduces the in rush of the current and will allow the motor to outlast our competition. All these features are programmed into every circuit board we use.