AC Manual110 / 120 VOLT extension cord
PART NUMBER - ACM-G2
Lift Tech Marines Direct Drive AC Manual is strong and dependable. This unit will lift up to 7,000 lbs. and works with a key or an optional 15’ or 20’ pendant that can be added at any time.
- Will fit ANY boat lift that has a wheel. Up to 7,000 pound capacity.
- Quick and easy install with mounting kit. (Mounting Kits Sold Separately)
- Sprayed with Conformal Coating for added condensation protection.
- Comes with two keys and a back up bit to lower or raise the boat lift motor in case of a power failure. See video on how to use back up bit in the video section.
- Lift Tech Marine offers a 2 year warranty against manufacture defects on all of our boat lift motors.
- We believe in our motors, and this is why we are the only company that warranties our motors for commercial use.
- Our direct drive motor will mount vertical or horizontal depending on the brand of your boat lift.
We are the First and Only Company to use Circuit Boards with Soft Start.
Circuit boards are more expensive to use, but they allow us to program safety features that no other company can match. If the circuit board detects an issue it will go into a safety mode. If the winch gets backwound the motor will start and stop over and over letting you know something is wrong each time you try to operate it. If the motor gets too hot, pulls too many amps it will shut down for two minutes. If the voltage is too low the motor will stop and go into a safety mode. We also program soft start into the circuit boards to allow the voltage to slow down for a split second when the motor is activated. This reduces the in rush of the current and will allow the motor to outlast our competition. All these features are programmed into every circuit board we use.